Baker McKenzie Kyiv is looking for a Client Accounts Manager to join our Financial department.
- Issue pre-bills to billing partners for initial review on a monthly basis.
- Amend invoices with guidance from billing partners and finalize for distribution.
- Execute all billing tasks in accordance with the Firm billing policies, guidelines and standard processes.
- Maintain and update client billing information, instructions and requirements necessary in processing invoices.
- Work with the client’s accounting department to resolve any billing inquiries.
- Run accounts receivable reports to keep track of past due accounts and follow up on payment.
- Apply incoming payments to the correct accounts and keep accurate financial records.
- Collaborate with Financial Controller and accountants in the preparation of the necessary accounting statements, accounting transactions, payment collection, etc.
- Exercise required degree of tact and diplomacy when dealing with others and in handling sensitive issues.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
Experience & skills required:
- 2+ years of professional experience on similar positions with international or major Ukrainian firms.
- Advanced computer proficiency, especially with MS Office, Excel, and billing software programs (knowledge of SAP and 1-C will be an advantage).
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle multiple projects at a time and meet deadlines, analytical skills, attention to details.
- Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Strong hard and soft skills.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in accounting, auditing, economics or finance.
- Fluency in Ukrainian, good writing and speaking English and Russian skills.
Please send your CVs to: KyivOffice.Applications@bakermckenzie.com