Baker McKenzie Kyiv is looking for a talented, proactive and motivated Associate to join our Tax practice.
We are the team of leading professionals who are ready to share our experience, knowledge and creative thinking with you to embark on exciting and complex tax projects. You are a perfect match if you thoroughly enjoy tax work, ready to be moving with other team members toward common goals and are willing to inspire by your ideas, as well as be inspired by those of others. We truly value professionals who love and know how not to be taken aback by multi-faceted tasks and fast-moving targets.
Experience & skills required:
- 4+ years of professional experience with international or major Ukrainian law firm, or Big 4;
- Supervision of junior colleagues, ability to prioritize tasks and manage own workload;
- Outstanding analytical, legal research and presentation skills;
- Client oriented vision and growth mindset;
- Knowledge of IFRS and Ukrainian accounting standards is a plus.
- Master's degree in law from a reputable Ukrainian university (a foreign LL.M. degree is a plus);
- Fluency in English and Ukrainian;
- Attorney's license is a plus.
Please send your CVs in English via email to KyivOffice.Applications@bakermckenzie.com