The Kyiv Office of Baker McKenzie is looking for candidates for an Associate position in the International Commercial & Trade Practice Group
Experience & skills required:
- 4-5 years of professional experience with international or major Ukrainian law firm in International Commercial & Trade;
- Knowledge of international trade agreements (CISG and WTO agreements), sanctions and export control regulations;
- Experience in drafting and negotiating commercial agreements;
- Ability to work well both in team and individually;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work to tight deadlines and manage own workload;
- Excellent analytical, legal research & presentation skills and growth mindset;
- Human qualities, open-minded and dynamic.
The core specialization:
- Sanctions and export controls;
- Trade defense measures;
- Commercial agreements;
- Public procurement; and
- AML and investigations.
- Master degree in law from a Ukrainian university (a foreign LL.M degree is a plus);
- Professional fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian.
Please send your CVs in English via email to KyivOffice.Applications@bakermckenzie.com