Baker McKenzie Kyiv is looking for a talented, proactive and motivated Associate to join our Corporate M&A practice.
We are the team of leading professionals who are ready to share our experience, knowledge and creative thinking with you to embark on exciting and complex cross-border deals. You are a perfect match if you thoroughly enjoy M&A work, ready to be moving with other team members toward common goals and are willing to inspire by your ideas, as well as be inspired by those of others. We truly value professionals who love and know how not to be taken aback by multi-faceted tasks and fast-moving targets. Your ambition to grow professionally in a friendly environment will be rewarded.
Please see below more details re key expectations and submit your CV via email at: KyivOffice.Applications@bakermckenzie.com
- 3+ years of experience in Corporate/M&A with international or major Ukrainian law firm
- advanced knowledge of M&A common law concepts and excellent knowledge of Ukrainian corporate laws and regulations
- experience of planning, coordinating and managing the diligence exercises, projecting findings onto deal structures
- preparation and negotiation of acquisition, joint venture and ancillary documentation
- overall daily deal coordination, managing pre-sale and post-completion restructurings
- industry experience is a significant advantage
- professional fluency in English is a must
- master degree in law from a leading Ukrainian university (foreign LL.M degree is a plus)