Baker McKenzie Kyiv office is looking for an Associate to join its Antitrust & Competition practice to supplement our existing team and cater for the growing number of projects.
- 3+ years of professional experience with Ukrainian law firm in Antitrust & Competition practice and in supervision of junior lawyers (attorney license is a plus);
- Bachelor or Master degree in law from a Ukrainian university (a foreign LL.M degree is a plus);
- Passion to build your career as antitrust lawyer;
- Excellent analytical, research & presentation skills and growth mindset;
- Willingness to participate in firm's corporate social responsibility initiatives would be a plus;
- Professional fluency in English, Ukrainian and Russian.