Junior Lawyer - Corporate M&A
Baker McKenzie Kyiv is looking for a talented, proactive and motivated Junior Lawyer to join our Corporate M&A Practice Group.
We are the team of leading professionals who are ready to share our experience and support you in your professional growth and personal development. You are a perfect candidate if you are interested in Corporate Law and Global Reorganizations as future and key area of specialization and would like to build your career and develop in International Law firm. Your ambition to grow professionally in a friendly environment will be rewarded.
Please see below more details re key expectations and submit your CV until 29 February 2024 at: KyivOffice.Applications@bakermckenzie.com
Key expectations and criteria:
- Internship or experience as a trainee/legal clerk/paralegal or junior attorney/associate with international or reputable Ukrainian law firm in Corporate M&A practice; or Internship or prior work experience in other areas;
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in law from Ukrainian university (foreign LL.M. degree is a plus);
- Participation in moot courts is a plus;
- Outstanding analytical and research skills;
- Attention to details, pro-active and systematic approach;
- Оpen-mindedness and collaborative attitude towards work and colleagues;
- Fluent Ukrainian and English.