For the further expansion of our US / International Tax & Wealth Management practice in Zurich and Geneva, we are looking for both entry level and experienced lawyers (m/f/d) who are highly qualified and innovative. The candidates are expected to enjoy advising our national and international clients together with us, as well as working on cross-border projects with colleagues from all over the world in the wealth management industry. This is an opportunity to undertake exciting multi-jurisdictional work with a diverse international client base advising UHNW families and their companies, as well as family offices, fiduciaries, financial institutions, pension funds, and insurance companies.
How your "Life with Baker" looks
It's simple, as a leading global law firm, we offer you an environment that, in addition to exciting mandates and a wide range of development opportunities, gives you the chance to make the most of your talents.
- Major local and international projects
- Individual support through our mentorship program
- A wide range of training and development opportunities
- Regular network meetings on a national and international level
- National and international mobility programs
- Alternative career models
- Flexible organization of the workplace and working hours
What you bring along
- Admitted to practice law in the U.S. or in another common law jurisdiction
- Strong academic record, including rigorous course work in the tax area
- Excellent English language skills, knowledge of German or French is an advantage
- Respect and enjoy the diversity of cultural, social and academic backgrounds at the Firm
- Analytical way of thinking
- Strong drive and willingness to learn
- Strong service orientation – a "client first" culture
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and take responsibility for those relationships
- Ability to work well as part of a team as well as individually
- LL.M. in taxation or estate planning and/or experience in a U.S. or international law firm (including internships or summer associate)
Shape the future with us
We look forward to receiving your application. Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume / CV and all law school transcripts. Our recruiting team is always available to answer your questions (+41 44 384 15 51; email@example.com).
As the first truly global law firm, inclusion and diversity are foundational to our culture and strategic vision. We are a Firm of individuals from across the globe with different backgrounds, ideas and points of view who collegially work together. All designations address all gender identities.
Our commitment to inclusion and diversity