Would you be excited to strengthen the profile of a truly global law firm in the Swiss market? We would like to expand our business and client strategy in Switzerland and, therefore, we are looking for a Business Development Manager located in either Geneva or Zurich to join our team.
How your "life with Baker" looks
Together with your Business Development, Marketing & Communications (BDMC) colleagues, you will proactively support all business development and client relationship management activities in Switzerland, including the whole proposal process, client targeting and client programs, research projects, alternative legal services and legal tech offerings. You will operate in close cooperation with BDMC colleagues and special support units around the globe.
In addition, we offer the following:
- Flexible working policy
- Wide range of training opportunities as part of our global / local training programs
- Exciting development prospects within the global BDMC division
- Employee benefits, great company events and much more
What you bring along:
- A bachelor's and/or master's degree, preferably in business administration, law or a related field
- One up to five years of professional experience in a similar role (a strong pitch focus would be considered an asset), preferably within the legal industry
- An excellent understanding of the Swiss market (including relevant industry sectors)
- High degree of attention to detail
- Strong technical skills in relation to database work and MS Office products
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, both in English and German or French
- Comfortable working across multiple cultures and time zones in a matrix organization
- Team spirit
Shape the future with us
We look forward to receiving your application. Our recruiting team is always available to answer your questions (+41 44 384 15 51; email@example.com).
Our commitment to inclusion and diversity
As the first truly global law firm, inclusion and diversity are foundational to our culture and strategic vision. We are a firm of individuals from across the globe with different backgrounds, ideas and points of view who collegially work together. All designations address all gender identities.