In order to further expand our Real Estate Practice Group in Geneva, we are looking for a highly skilled and innovative mid-level or senior Associate who enjoys advising our national and international clients and working on cross-border projects with colleagues from all over the world.
What to expect from your "Life with Baker"
It's simple: As the leading global law firm, we offer you an environment that provides you with exciting assignments and a variety of development opportunities, and gives you the chance to make the most of your talents.
- Major local and international projects in one of the leading real estate teams
- Individual support through our mentoring program
- Manifold education and training opportunities
- Regular networking events on a national and international level
- National and international mobility programs
- Alternative career tracks
- Flexible workplace and working hours arrangements
What we expect from you
- Admission to the bar in Switzerland
- Ideally 2 to 4 years of relevant professional experience
- Good academic record (magna/summa cum laude
- Excellent knowledge of the English and German languages
- Analytical thinking
- Initiative and willingness to learn new things
- Strong service orientation ("client first" culture)
- Ability to build and maintain sound and amicable client relationships
- Flexibility as a team player and solo player, depending on the situation and requirements
- Respect for and enjoyment of the cultural, social and educational diversity of our firm
Let's shape the future
We look forward to receiving your application. Please feel free to contact our recruiting team at any time for any questions you may have (+41 44 384 15 51; firstname.lastname@example.org).
Our diversity commitment
As a global law firm, diversity is part of our identity. Baker McKenzie respects and promotes the diversity of its employees. Equal treatment is our top priority. References to persons include all gender identities.