Are you passionate about real estate transactions? Are you talented and committed, and are teamwork and entrepreneurial thinking part of your DNA?
Then you have come to the right place. We are looking for goal-oriented and team-oriented colleagues who really thrive on complex mandates to become members of our market-leading Real Estate Transactions team in Geneva or Zurich. You will provide solution-oriented advice to our international clients in all relevant areas. Career starters are just as welcome as colleagues with professional experience.
Close cooperation in a spirit of partnership with our Swiss and global colleagues is what makes Baker McKenzie so special. We have flat hierarchies and meet each other at eye level — from junior associate to partner. We give you room to work independently and to develop creative solutions on your own. Our flexible working models allow you to strike a balance between your career and your private life.
- Swiss bar admission
- Good academic record (magna/summa cum laude)
- Excellent English language skills
- Excellent French or German language skills (depending on work location), ideally combined with strong skills in the other language
- Analytical way of thinking
- Strong drive and willingness to learn
- Strong service orientation — a "client first" culture
- Pragmatic "hands-on" problem-solving approach
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and take responsibility for those relationships
- Ability to work well as part of a team as well as individually
- Respect and enjoy the diversity of cultural, social and academic backgrounds in the Firm
What can you expect at Baker McKenzie?
We offer you an environment that, in addition to a wide range of development opportunities, gives you the chance to contribute your talents in the best possible way.
- Individual support from a mentor
- Flexible arrangement of the workplace as well as working hours
- A comprehensive, coordinated training and further education program
- Regular meetings at national and international level to network with colleagues, but also to exchange technical information
- International projects and other programs
- Exciting career models
Have we sparked your interest?
Our recruitment team is looking forward to receiving your completed application documents (which you should send us online — preferably with your CV in one PDF file and all other documents in another PDF file) and is at your disposal for further information. Your application can be filed in English, German or French