In our Zurich office, we are looking for reinforcement for our Banking and Finance Practice.
We are a dynamic top tier banking and finance team and assist our clients in extensive and complex projects on a global and national level. We are prominently involved in all current developments in banking and finance, such as COVID loans and LIBOR transition. To provide the best possible service to our clients, we often work in interdisciplinary, cross-border teams.
We are looking for colleagues who have professional experience in banking and finance or who intend to work in this area. They must be motivated to advise Swiss and foreign clients on demanding and challenging legal issues.
Close cooperation in a spirit of partnership with our Swiss and global colleagues is what makes Baker McKenzie so special. We have flat hierarchies and meet each other at eye level — from junior associate to partner. We give you room to work independently and to develop creative solutions in a team. Our flexible working models allow you to strike a balance between your career and your private life.
- Swiss bar admission
- Very good academic record (magna/summa cum laude)
- Excellent German and English skills
- Analytical way of thinking
- Ability to work in a team
What can you expect at Baker McKenzie?
We offer you an environment that, in addition to a wide range of development opportunities, gives you the chance to contribute your talents in the best possible way.
- Individual support from a mentor
- Flexible arrangement of the workplace as well as working hours
- A comprehensive, coordinated training and further education program
- Regular meetings at national and international level to network with colleagues, but also to exchange technical information
- International projects and other programs
- Alternative career models
Have we sparked your interest?
Our recruitment team is looking forward to receiving your completed application documents (which you should send us online — preferably with your CV in one PDF file and all other documents in another PDF file) and is at your disposal for further information. Your application can be filed in English, German or French.