*Please note that the deadline for PVT 2022 was 31 December 2020. We are in the process of reviewing applications. 2023 submissions will open up in due course.
Baker McKenzie is a truly global law firm. Founded in 1949, we advise many of the world’s most dynamic and successful business organizations through our 13,000 people in 77 offices across 47 countries. Yet big does not mean impersonal. We work hard to ensure that everyone knows their role and has the support they need to perform it to the highest standard. Our culture encourages this - how we work, think and behave in a collaborative and fulfilling way.
Originally opened in 2012, Baker McKenzie Johannesburg is well established in South Africa as a leading international law firm and is regularly involved in some of the country's most high-profile legal matters.
Completeing your Practical Vocational Training with us will offer you the work, pride and experience of being part of a leading law firm but in a local office environment that is hardworking, yet friendly and supportive.
- Currently enrolled for an LLB degree, to be completed prior to the commencement of the Practical Vocational Training
- Candidate with strong academic profile
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and pro-activity
- Highest work standards with a strong service orientation - a "client first" culture
For more information please contact Lauren Bassa.