The Moscow office of Baker McKenzie is currently accepting applications from law students of the leading Moscow universities for our 2020 Summer Internship Program. This program will give a real insight into what it is like to work at an international law firm and will help you make an informed decision about your future. We invite students whose primary education is legal and who:
- are in their 4th-year of an LL.B or 1st-year of an LL.M degree program;
- have fluent spoken and written English;
- have solid legal knowledge.
We are not just looking for candidates who are academically high achievers. We are looking for candidates who enjoy challenges and are open to new opportunities, who like taking responsibility and getting things done and who have the personality and disposition to become top class lawyers.
- a paid internship in two practice groups of your choice;
- an insight into the field of legal consulting;
- an extensive program of seminars, training sessions, and coaching opportunities, and a personally assigned mentor;
- participation in real projects under the supervision of qualified associates and partners;
- plenty of social events and networking opportunities;
- a chance to sign a permanent job contract.
- CV in English
- Cover letter in English
- Information on academic performance (scan of your diploma or grades book)
- An indication of preferred area(s) of practice. Be ready to give an overview of your motivation for selecting them.
- One-page essay on the topic: Which aspects of freedom need to be defended, or reassessed, to meet the challenges of our time, and why?
If you want to start a career with Baker McKenzie, become familiar with the work of an international law firm, and put into practice all the knowledge gained at university, send us your application no later than March 31, 2020 inclusive by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Applications may not be submitted at a later date. In order for your application to be processed, all required documents must be submitted. We reserve the right to reject any application that is incomplete or sent after March 31, 2020.
Important Announcement: APPLICATION DEADLINE has been extended. You can still apply until Friday, April 10, 2020 inclusive.
Program start date: July 13, 2020
Program length: Six weeks
Read more about Baker McKenzie.
Read about our Summer Internship Program 2020.
Read about the Selection Process.