At Baker McKenzie, we’re committed to nurturing and supporting our people within a personable, open, friendly and diverse environment. We want to make your career journey enjoyable, and we are convinced that our way of working does just that.
We believe in involving our trainees in ‘live’ work from the very beginning. After a couple of weeks of training, you should find yourself equipped with everything you need to start making an immediate contribution.
Throughout your traineeship, you will be mentored by an associate who will guide you and assign tasks to you.
Baker McKenzie Luxembourg is looking for a trainee (six months) to participate in the development of our Real Estate practice.
- Candidate with strong academic, personal and technical skills needed to support the client work of the department, and be a team player;
- Excellent written communication and drafting skills are required as well as the ability to demonstrate initiative and pro-activity;
- Highest work standards with a strong service orientation - a "client first" culture;
- Flexible work practices and ability to adapt style as required.
- You are currently enrolled to the Bar school; or
- You have obtained a master’s degree in law; preferably oriented in Real Estate matters
- You have a very good command of English and French; German would be an asset
- You have outstanding academic credentials.