The Baker McKenzie Luxembourg office is part of a global law firm that offers a wide range of expertise and legal solutions customised to our international client needs. We advise clients on market-leading transactions in key industries, including banking, insurance, asset management, pharmaceuticals, oil, energy and real estate.
Our Tax department works with some of the most prominent multinational companies, private equity, real estate and funds firms in a variety of deal contexts. We help clients with Tax structuring of acquisition and disposal of enterprises, Fund structuring, Real estate transactions, Tax aspects of IPOs, capital markets instruments, and securitization transactions, Tax due diligence and translation into the contractual documentation and Transfer Pricing.
Baker McKenzie Luxembourg is seeking a Tax Lawyer specialized in International tax structuring to participate in the development of our Tax department.
You will be in charge of:
- Providing tax advices to our domestic and international clients;
- Providing and implementing tax-efficient structures and strategies;
- Participating actively in drafting, reviewing and negotiating documentation;
- Liaising with clients, foreign offices and tax authorities;
- Being active in the development of strong client relationships with a focus on the excellence of the services requested;
- Taking part in the development of our practice;
- Being involved in Knowledge sharing.
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience, Associate or Senior Associate level
- Experience in Luxembourg with a preference of experience in a law firm or Big 4
- Bar admission
- Master’s degree in Business/Economy or/and Tax law;
- Fluent in French and English, German or Luxemburgish would be an asset;
- Ability to be self-motivated, organised and pragmatic while being able to deliver under pressure;
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities as well as problem-solving and time-management skills;
- Excellent organisational and general communication skills.
Candidates can submit their applications containing an introduction letter and a resume by email: firstname.lastname@example.org