Baker McKenzie's Luxembourg office is part of a global law firm, which offers a wide range of expertise and legal solutions customized to our international clients' needs. We advise clients on market-leading transactions in key industries, including banking, insurance, asset management, pharmaceuticals, oil, energy and real estate.
Baker McKenzie Luxembourg is looking for a Senior Associate to participate in the development of our corporate law department.
Experience & skills required:
- Successful experience of minimum 5 years as a lawyer in corporate law, M&A and transactional
field in Luxembourg;
- Strong technical skills to support the client work of the department;
- Ability to be a team player and participate actively in the development of the M&A department;
- Highest working standards with a strong service focus — a "client first" culture;
- Excellent written communication and drafting skills, as well as the ability to demonstrate
initiative and pro-activity;
- Strong analytical skills and a pragmatic approach;
- Human qualities — open-minded and dynamic.
- Admitted to the Luxembourg Bar List I, List II, or if not, List IV, or experience as an in-house
- LL.M and/or MAS and/or J.D. degree;
- Fluent in English and French
- Any other language would be an asset
- Outstanding academic credentials.
Candidates may submit their application by email with a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org