Baker McKenzie's Luxembourg office is part of a global law firm, which offers a wide range of expertise and legal solutions customized to our international clients' needs. We advise clients on market-leading transactions in key industries, including banking, insurance, asset management, pharmaceuticals, oil, energy and real estate.
Baker McKenzie Luxembourg is looking for a Mid-level / Senior Associate focused on IP & IT and Commercial Law to strengthen our practices and to participate in the development of our team.
Experience & skills required:
- Successful experience of minimum 4 to 7 years as a lawyer in a recognized law firm in Luxembourg/France or Belgium in the IP & IT and commercial law fields, whether as an advisor or litigator;
- Knowledge of IP, ITC and Data Protection laws
- Knowledge of Fintech Industry is a plus
- Candidate with strong technical skills needed to support the client work of the department;
- Ability to be a team player and to participate actively to the development of IP/ITC practice;
- Highest working standards with strong service orientation - a "client first" culture;
- Excellent written communication and drafting skills are required; as well as the ability to demonstrate initiative and pro-activity;
- Strong analytical skills and a pragmatic approach;
- Human qualities, pragmatic, open-minded and dynamic.
- Admitted to the Bar in Luxembourg either under List I or List IV, France or Belgium or experienced in-house lawyer;
- Master degree in IP & IT or Business Law
- Fluent in French and English, German will be an asset;
- Outstanding academic credentials.
Candidates may submit their application by email containing a letter of introduction and a resume by email to: email@example.com