Baker McKenzie's Luxembourg office is part of a global law firm, which offers a wide range of expertise and legal solutions customized to our international clients' needs. We advise clients on market-leading transactions in key industries, including banking, insurance, asset management, pharmaceuticals, oil, energy and real estate.
Baker McKenzie Luxembourg is looking for a M&A Lawyer with a focus on Real Estate market to strengthen our Real Estate practice and to participate in the development of our Real Estate team.
Experience & skills required:
- Successful experience of minimum 6 years in Real Estate M&A practice of a recognized law firm in Luxembourg, in France or in Belgium
- Be well trained to advise local and international clients on the acquisition, disposal, renting of properties
- Highest working standards with strong service orientation - a "client first" culture
- Excellent written communication and drafting skills are required; as well as the ability to demonstrate initiative and pro-activity
- Strong analytical skills and a pragmatic approach
- Human qualities, open-minded and dynamic
- Admitted to the Bar in Luxembourg, France or Belgium or in-house lawyer
- Master degree in Law
- Fluent in French and English, German will be an asset
- Outstanding academic credentials
Candidates may submit their application by email containing a letter of introduction and a resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org