Baker McKenzie's Luxembourg office is part of a global law firm, which offers a wide range of expertise and legal solutions customized to our international clients' needs. We advise clients on market-leading transactions in key industries, including banking, insurance, asset management, pharmaceuticals, oil, energy and real estate.
Baker McKenzie Luxembourg is seeking an Associate, German speaker, to participate in the development of our corporate law department.
- Successful experience of minimum 3 years in Luxembourg as a lawyer in corporate law, M&A field
- Strong technical skills to support the client work of the department
- Ability to be a team player and participate actively in the development of the M&A department
- Highest working standards with a strong service focus — a "client first" culture
- Excellent written communication and drafting skills, as well as the ability to demonstrate initiative and pro-activity
- Strong analytical skills and a pragmatic approach
- Human qualities — open-minded and dynamic.
- Admitted to List I, List II, or if not, List IV, or experience as an in-house lawyer
- LL.M and/or MAS and/or J.D. degree
- Fluent in German and English
- Outstanding academic credentials.