We are the New Lawyers
We are Baker McKenzie
Baker McKenzie's Luxembourg office is part of a global law firm that offers a wide range of expertise and legal solutions customized to our international clients' needs. We advise clients on market-leading transactions in key industries, including banking, insurance, asset management, pharmaceuticals, oil, energy and real estate.
Baker McKenzie Luxembourg has been named “Luxembourg Transfer Pricing Firm of the Year” for the third year in a row and “Luxembourg Tax Firm of the Year” this year by International Tax Review.
Baker McKenzie Luxembourg is seeking a Senior Transfer Pricing Manager to join our Tax Team.
You will be in charge of:
- Being active in the development of strong client relationships with a focus on the excellence of the services requested
- Taking part in the development of our practice
- Being involved in Knowledge sharing
- Working in transfer pricing benchmarks, valuation pricing models (Black–Scholes and Monte Carlo simulation), econometric models (Linear models, ARIMA, Tobit, Logit) and other economic analyses for the business community like CIVs, non-CIVs, ManCos under UCITS, AIFMD and SIF regulatory framework
- Drafting advance pricing agreements “APAs” (unilateral and bilateral, EU arbitration)
- Drafting local/regional/master file transfer pricing documentation in line with substance, functions, assets and risk incurred
- Economic analysis to support related party transactions, legal memos, APA requests and MNE business restructuring
- Providing supply/added value chain management in terms of design and transfer pricing economic analysis related to the implementation of tax/transfer pricing efficient model
- Processing accounting, legal and functional documentation
- Using and researching transfer pricing methods and databases.
- You have a Master’s degree in Economy
- You have minimum 6 years of Transfer Pricing experience in Luxembourg
- You are fluent in English
- Good command of German and French would be an advantage
- Ability to be self-motivated, organized and pragmatic
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities as well as problem-solving and time-management skills