Baker McKenzie's Luxembourg office is part of a global law firm that offers a wide range of expertise and legal solutions customized to our international clients' needs. We advise clients on market-leading transactions in key industries, including banking, insurance, asset management, pharmaceuticals, oil, energy and real estate.
Baker McKenzie Luxembourg is seeking an experienced Personal Assistant to assist a Partner.
As a Personal Assistant, you will:
- Have a coordinator role between the Partner and her/his internal and external contacts
- Provide general and specific administrative support directly to the Partner (draft and review documents such as letters and emails, scanning and filing responsibilities, etc.)
- Take care of incoming calls
- Take care of the Partner’s agenda and manage electronic diaries
- Organize the Partner’s meetings, calls, seminars and events
- Organize trips abroad
- Prepare and follow-up assistance for client records
- Compile and prepare documents for internal and external meetings
- Take care of expense forms and mission orders
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Relevant experience as a personal assistant, secretary or administrative assistant in law firm, notary office, fiduciary or renowned firm
- A degree related to administration, assistantship or secretarial support
- Fluency in English and French is mandatory
- Communication skills in German or Luxembourgish would be an asset
- Full proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio)
- Technical background for preparing RCS orders/deposits and Proxy statements
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workflow
- Attention to detail and accuracy, efficiency and flexibility
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative
Candidates can submit their applications along with a cover letter and resume by email.