Baker McKenzie's Luxembourg office is part of a global law firm, which offers a wide range of expertise and legal solutions customized to our international clients' needs. We advise clients on market-leading transactions in key industries, including banking, insurance, asset management, pharmaceuticals, oil, energy and real es
Baker McKenzie Luxembourg is seeking a Junior Associate to participate in the development of our corporate law department.
Experience & skills required:
- Successful first experience in Luxembourg, Belgium, France or Germany as long term intern or as junior lawyer in corporate law and M&A field;
- Technical skills to support the client work of the department;
- Ability to be a team player and participate actively in the development of the M&A department;
- High working standards with a strong service focus — a "client first" culture;
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and pro-activity;
- Human qualities — open-minded and dynamic
- Recently graduated an LL.M and/or Master degree or recently admitted to the Bar,
- Fluent in English and French and/or German;
- Outstanding academic credentials.
Candidates may submit their application by email with a cover letter and resume via email