Investment Funds Lawyer - Associate 2-3 years (m/f/d)
We are different from other law firms in the way we think, work and behave. Global in our outlook from the beginning, for 10 consecutive years we have been named as the world's strongest law firm brand by Acritas, underlining our dedication to being the best. We know the value of our talent in sustaining this success and so we're committed to offering the platform to nurture this talent.
We want individuals who can combine an impressive academic track record with excellent technical skills. But personal qualities are also important to us, so we're only interested in people who can bring clarity to complex situations, are committed to excellence, and are good problem solvers. We also want people who are comfortable working in diverse teams where friendship is valued.
We actively promote a culture of learning within the Firm, as employees are encouraged to expand their knowledge and expertise throughout their careers – this culture of learning is underpinned by our comprehensive Development Framework.
Our world-class learning programs will help you develop as far and as fast as your talents and drive will take you, be it at entry, associate or partner level.
Baker McKenzie Luxembourg is looking for an Associate, to participate in the development of our Investment Funds & Asset Management practice.
Experience & skills required:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in the Investment Funds department of a recognized law firm
- Excellent knowledge of alternative investment funds regulatory environment
- Strong analytical skills and pragmatic approach
- Excellent communication and drafting skills
- Open-minded, motivated and dynamic
- Admitted to the Luxembourg Bar or another EU Bar
- LL.M and/or MAS and/or J.D. degree
- Outstanding academic credentials
- Fluency in English
- Any other language as French and/or German would be an asset
Candidates may submit their application by email containing a letter of introduction and a resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org