Baker McKenzie's Luxembourg office is part of a global law firm that offers a wide range of expertise and legal solutions customized to our international clients' needs. We advise clients on market-leading transactions in key industries, including banking, insurance, asset management, pharmaceuticals, oil, energy and real estate.
Our HR Department is seeking for a HR Generalist position. This position is under a permanent and full time employment contract.
The Human Resource Generalist will work closely with Partners, business leaders and the HR team to support the deployment of a comprehensive HR strategy. This role underpins a broad HR function and a full range of generalist HR knowledge will be needed to drive performance management, payroll & compensation planning, talent acquisition and development as well as HR projects.
In order to be successful in this position, it will be important to build credibility, collaborative relationships with business leaders and people, act as a trusted advisor while maintaining a pro-active and flexible approach to work.
- Act as an internal HR consultant, facilitating and promoting active and constructive communication at all level of the organization
- Being involved in a wide range of HR projects such as employer branding, retention, improvement of HR processes, and many more
- Workforce planning and recruitment, participation to jobfairs
- Payroll and compensation planning in collaboration with an external provider
- Performance management & building of talent development programmes
About you: what you would need for a great journey
- Hold a University degree and have a minimum of 4 years of experience in Human Resources
- Being a first point of contact for employee relations
- Agile and resilient
- Be confident to challenge/advise managers and share opinions
- A continuous improver, dynamic and team player;
- Excellent organizational skill and a high sense of confidentiality
- Ability to be flexible, respond positively to change, proficient in multi-tasking while dealing with conflicting priorities
- Fluency in French & English
Candidates may submit their application by email with a cover letter and résumé to: email@example.com