6 months to one year duration, based in Luxembourg
Baker McKenzie's Luxembourg office is part of a global law firm that offers a wide range of expertise and legal solutions customized to our international clients' needs. We advise clients on market-leading transactions in key industries, including banking, insurance, asset management, pharmaceuticals, oil, energy and real estate.
Our HR Department is seeking a 6-months to one year trainee. An internship agreement is required.
The position is also suitable for candidates fulfilling an apprenticeship.
Recruitment events, onboarding & Offboarding processes
- Providing support during the whole recruitment process as well as during recruitments events, participation to job fairs, and contribution to our employer branding strategy.
- Managing the on-boarding programme for new starters and ensuring offboarding process is efficiently coordinated
- Contributing to the Talent development agenda and its implementation
- Supporting the development, implementation and delivery of a brochure of available trainings
- Participating in the analysis of new joiners and exit interviews
HR Communication & Ad hoc projects
- Supporting internal and external communication to help develop our employer branding strategy through social media, newsletter, brochures
- Building relationships with multiple stakeholders, internal & external
- Facilitating ad hoc projects ( Alumni directory, mentoring scheme) and duties as and when required
- Student with a Master degree in Human Resources and/or in Marketing with a transition to HR function
- Experience working in a HR generalist position with an exposure to HR projects/focus on projects management is an asset
- Excellent verbal, written skills with high work standards and a sense of excellence
- Strong HR administration & communication skills, ability to juggle multiple priorities and projects while maintaining tight schedule in a fast-paced and international environment
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Fluency in French & English
Candidates may submit their application by email with a cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org