Baker McKenzie's Luxembourg office is part of a global law firm that offers a wide range of expertise and legal solutions customized to our international clients' needs. We advise clients on market-leading transactions in key industries, including banking, insurance, asset management, pharmaceuticals, oil, energy and real estate.
Baker McKenzie Luxembourg is seeking an HR Business Partner for a fixed term contract to cover a maternity and parental leave.
As an HR Business Partner, you will be in charge of:
- Participating in HR projects and office development
- Delivering administrative support on HR daily needs and tasks
- Taking care of the recruitment process : job adverts' publication, prescreening of incoming applications, organization of interviews and follow-up with internal participants and candidates
- Delivering support during the monthly payroll and the annual compensation policy
- Being responsible of the annual training calendar and all administrative tasks related to internal and external trainings
- Taking care of the vacation planning
- Being the contact for the employees and external provider for HR enquiries
- Taking care of the filing and archiving of all HR related documents
- Being part of the well-being organization of the office
Experience & qualifications required:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in an HR position in Luxembourg
- Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of training and experience in Human Resources
- Fluency in English and French is mandatory
- Communication skills in German or Luxembourgish would be an asset
- Very good command in MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong sense of confidentiality, discretion and diplomacy and excellent customer skills
- Ability to multitask and set priorities among a variety of tasks
- Attention to detail and accuracy, efficiency and flexibility
- 'Can do' attitude, candidate should be motivated to collaborate and find opportunities to help
- Strong interpersonal skills with an outgoing, friendly, pleasant personality
Candidates can submit their applications along with a cover letter and resume by email.