Baker McKenzie's Luxembourg office is part of a global law firm, which offers a wide range of expertise and legal solutions customized to our international clients' needs. We advise clients on market-leading transactions in key industries, including banking, insurance, asset management, pharmaceuticals, oil, energy and real estate.
Baker McKenzie Luxembourg is seeking a Senior associate, to participate in the development of our Funds department.
Experience & skills required:
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in the Investment Funds department of a recognized law firm
- Excellent knowledge of alternative investment funds regulatory environment
- Strong analytical skills and pragmatic approach
- Excellent communication and drafting skills
- Open-minded, motivated and dynamic
- Admitted to the Luxembourg Bar or another EU Bar
- LL.M and/or MAS and/or J.D. degree
- Outstanding academic credentials
- Native English speaker
- Fluency in German/French would be an asset
Candidates may submit their application by email containing a letter of introduction and a resume.