Baker McKenzie's Luxembourg office is part of a global law firm, which offers a wide range of expertise and legal solutions customized to our international clients' needs. We advise clients on market-leading transactions in key industries, including banking, insurance, asset management, pharmaceuticals, oil, energy and real estate.
Baker McKenzie Luxembourg is looking for an Associate (3 to 4 years of experience) to participate in the development of our Banking & Finance department.
Experience & skills required:
- Successful experience of 3 to 4 years in a recognized law firm as a Banking & Finance Lawyer,
- Experience in Regulatory matters would be an asset;
- Strong technical skills needed to support the client work of the department;
- Ability to be a team player and participate actively in the development of the Banking & Finance department;
- Highest working standards with strong service orientation - a "client first" culture;
- Excellent written communication and drafting skills are required; as well as the ability to demonstrate initiative and pro-activity;
- Strong analytical skills and a pragmatic approach;
- Human qualities, open-minded and dynamic.
- Admitted to the Bar;
- LL.M and/or MAS and/or J.D. degree;
- Fluent in English and French;
- Any other language would be an asset;
- Outstanding academic credentials.
Candidates may submit their application by email containing a letter of introduction and a resume by email to: email@example.com