Baker McKenzie's Luxembourg office is part of a global law firm, which offers a wide range of expertise and legal solutions customized to our international clients' needs. We advise clients on market-leading transactions in key industries, including banking, insurance, asset management, pharmaceuticals, oil, energy and real estate.
Baker McKenzie Luxembourg is looking for an Arabic speaking Jurist or Junior Associate to participate in the development of our banking & finance department.
Experience & skills required:
- Successful first experience of 1 to 2 years as a Jurist/Trainee lawyer in the Banking & Finance field;
- Experience in Business Law for Arab countries would be an asset;
- Candidate with strong technical skills needed to support the client work of the department;
- Ability to be a team player and participate actively in the development of the B&F department;
- Highest working standards with strong service orientation - a "client first" culture;
- Excellent written communication and drafting skills are required; as well as the ability to demonstrate initiative and pro-activity;
- Strong analytical skills and a pragmatic approach;
- Human qualities, open-minded and dynamic.
- LL.M and/or MAS degree;
- Admitted to a European Bar would be an asset;
- Fluent in French & English and negotiable in Arabic;
- any further language would be an asset;
- Outstanding academic credentials.
Candidates may submit their application by email containing a letter of introduction and a resume by email to: Hiring.Luxembourg@bakermckenzie.com