Baker McKenzie's Luxembourg office is part of a global law firm, which offers a wide range of expertise and legal solutions customized to our international clients' needs. We advise clients on market-leading transactions in key industries, including banking, insurance, asset management, pharmaceuticals, oil, energy and real estate.
Baker & McKenzie Luxembourg is looking for an AML/KYC Officer to participate in the development of our Compliance department.
- Collect KYC documents for a range of different transactions and relevant counterparties related to corporate business;
- Assess information and documents obtained and conclude its completeness and reliability;
- Contribute to the maintenance of KYC data in the information systems for the purposes of keeping up-to-date information in the context of the KYC measures and controls;
- Undertake quality review of KYC records;
- Perform due diligence checks on new and existing clients and monitor client transactions on a risk-based approach;
- Ensure Client documentation is timely, accurate and complete and events properly documented;
- Prepare KYC files for the client acceptance committee;
- Provide administrative Support to the Managers of the department
- A minimum of 4 years experiences in a compliance, AML / KYC client’s oriented position;
- Understanding regulatory requirements, especially with relation to Anti-Money Laundering/Know-Your-Customer frameworks, policies and procedures
- You are fluent in French & English
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time management skills;
- Strong Excel and other relevant business software skills;
- Ability to perform under pressure and within tight deadlines;
- Flexibility, adaptability, reliability and commitment;
- Sense of initiative and problem-solving approach.
- Highest work standards with a strong service orientation - a "client first" culture.
Candidates may submit their application by email with a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org