The Leadership and Learning Manager will be responsible for helping to deliver a best-in-class Leadership & Learning function to deliver on our ambition to be the law firm employer of choice. You will lead a number of our senior flagship programmes and development centres as well as being responsible for the design and delivery of a range of shorter training courses for lawyers and business services professionals at all levels of the organisation across EMEA.
- Lead, manage and deliver several senior lawyer milestone programs or development centres and take responsibility for the maintenance and continuous improvement of a number of smaller core training courses across the region, building relationships as necessary with external providers. This role includes responsibility for budgets (managing supplier costs and maximising course utilisation); quality control (monitoring and feeding back to internal and external trainers); and compliance (ensure our programmes and our reporting fully meets regulations across the region)
- Deliver a range of face-to-face and virtual training courses across EMEA such as presentation skills, coaching skills, management development, business development, project management, negotiation skills and influencing skills etc.
- Collaborate closely with the EMEA People team and other key stakeholders to identify and assess training needs and communicate learning initiatives
Design innovative and practical face-to-face and virtual training courses and programmes, aligned with our global Development Framework, and based on up-to-date research, best practice and case studies
- Work as part of the L&L global team to establish best practices, and determine systems and processes for measuring and reporting on ROI. As part of the L&L global team, contribute to and/or lead global programmes on a project basis
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree focusing on Human Resources, Industrial Psychology, Organisational Development, Management, or other related areas
- Significant experience in delivering face-to-face and virtual training courses to senior leaders on a range of topics, ideally including both business development and management development programmes
- Significant experience designing effective and innovative learning interventions using a range of delivery methods including effective use of technology and online tools
- Significant experience managing projects and programmes and demonstrated ability to take a lead in solving problems and driving results quickly
- Strong collaboration skills and effective at managing and communicating with a range of stakeholders at all levels and across different cultures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior coaching experience or qualifications such as MBTI will be useful but not essential (and can be offered as part of the training in the role)
- Prior experience in a Professional Services firm is preferred, but not a prerequisite
- Fluent written and spoken English is required. Fluency in another European language or Arabic highly desired