To be primarily responsible for providing a standard of excellence for client care services to all visitors. This includes greeting visitors and dealing with administration tasks in a professional manner. As the face of the firm and the first point of contact for clients and staff, this is a key hire for the Cairo Office.
- To provide a high level of client care in all activities, demonstrating professionalism and attention to detail at all times.
- To deal with all clients, either in person or via the telephone, in a courteous and highly professional manner delivering strong client care.
- To fully adhere to agreed standards and procedures for all tasks undertaken.
- To make conference room bookings in accordance with the instructions given accurately using meeting room software making sure that the room is ready and prepared.
- Dealing with client requests for photocopying, etc., promptly and in accordance with the instructions given.
- Answer incoming calls to service level standards.
- To deal with the administrative tasks as and when required.
- Various Facilities duties as and when required. This will include meeting room set up, mailroom services and security access procedures for new joiners.
- Assist group leadership/staff members as requested with diary management, including setting up meetings and calls.
- Willingness to provide support to other areas where necessary.
Skills and Experience:
- Graduate degree in business, or related field preferred and/or equivalent work experience.
- Enjoys high level of interaction with clients/staff and providing a high standard of customer care.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and keep calm.
- Ability to work unsupervised and on own initiative being proactive in approach to work.
- Excellent telephone manner with a professional outlook.
- Displays sensitivity and confidentiality all times with first class communication skills.
- Good timekeeping and ability to work as part of a team.
- Willing to be flexible in terms of work allocated.
- Highly self-motivated & resilient.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent command of English verbal & written.