The Brussels and Antwerp offices of Baker McKenzie seek highly motivated junior associates to join their fall 2021 class. The junior associates will have the opportunity to work with multinational clients in a multicultural Firm and to participate in local and European level Practice Group meetings and external seminars. The Firm offers a stimulating work environment with an open, friendly and enthusiastic atmosphere.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your curriculum vitae together with a copy of transcripts of your academic results and cover letter.
- Master of Laws from a Belgian University
- Strong academic track record
- Interest in the law practice of one (or more) of our practice groups (Corporate, Banking & Finance, Employment, Real Estate, Tax, International Commerce & Trade, Intellectual Property & Technology, Dispute resolution)
- Excellent command of English and good knowledge of French and/or Dutch
- An additional foreign Law Degree is recommended