The Recruitment Coordinator will provide support in the delivery of the Firm's end-to-end Recruitment and mobility processes; assist with implementing harmonized recruitment and mobility processes to achieve efficiency, quality, and enhanced employee and candidate experience.
Working at Baker McKenzie:
Baker McKenzie is the world’s leading law firm with offices all over the world. Our Belfast Centre is home to over 400 teammates in both legal and professional services such as finance, IT, marketing and business support.
We offer one of the best workplace benefits packages in the business with comprehensive private health cover, income protection, life assurance and a full employee assistance plan. These and a host of other benefits make us one of the most desirable companies to work for in Belfast.
We are committed to promoting inclusion, diversity and equity for all and are confident we can provide a career as individual and as exceptional as you.
About the role:
As part of this role, the successful candidate will:
- Provide day-to-day seamless operational support in delivering recruiting procedures
- Facilitate the development, formatting, review, and/or recommendations on role profile content
- Create, update, and close job postings in identified recruitment management systems and online sourcing channels
- Secure availability and set interview schedules for interviewers and candidates
- Collect, track, and tag movement of applications in existing Recruitment Management Systems (RMS), including applications received outside the RMS
- Manage general recruitment queries in identified channels (e.g. general mailbox)
- Generate, prepare, and send offer and contract letters based on approved rates (in co-ordination with in-market recruitment teams)
- Partner with the In-Market and Specialist teams to deliver a more integrated and seamless approach to the Recruitment and Mobility service delivery
- Facilitate the administration of recruitment-related tools and platforms such as Recruitment Management System/s, job boards, career sites, etc.
- Collaborate with People Systems to maintain data integrity and ensure accuracy of recruitment-related data
- Perform other functions as may be assigned by immediate manager from time to time
To be successful in this role you will need:
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Social Sciences, Business Administration, or other relevant courses, or equivalent work experience
- Some relevant experience in supporting the delivery of recruitment and mobility processes and technologies
- Knowledgeable in various recruitment principles particularly in candidate management
- Experience in utilizing enterprise-wide Recruitment Management Systems such as SuccessFactors, cvMail, viRecruit, PageUp, Taleo, etc.
- Experience of working in a shared services/captive environment is preferable
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish strong relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken; Bilingual preferred (English & Spanish)