The People Systems Specialist will be an expert in SuccessFactors and play a key part in the maintenance and ongoing support of the HRIS. Additionally, play a critical role in the optimization of the implemented modules (Employee Central, Benefits, Compensation).
To provide support in business analytics, system reporting, compliance, data integrity, role-based security, back end system functionality, end user support and daily administrative system functions.
Working at Baker McKenzie:
Baker McKenzie is the world’s leading law firm with offices all over the world. Our Belfast Centre is home to over 400 teammates in both legal and professional services such as finance, IT, marketing and business support.
We offer one of the best workplace benefits packages in the business with comprehensive private health cover, income protection, life assurance and a full employee assistance plan. These and a host of other benefits make us one of the most desirable companies to work for in Belfast.
We are committed to promoting inclusion, diversity and equity for all and are confident we can provide a career as individual and as exceptional as you.
About the role:
As part of this role, the successful candidate will:
- Recommend and configure changes to current processes to provide more effective use of SuccessFactors and take the lead to implement these changes
- Define and evaluate SuccessFactors for areas of improvement
- Perform and/or review configuration changes
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure data accuracy and integrity of People information globally
- Liaise with Technology teams for improvements/management of integrations
- Participate in testing of configuration changes, including test script development, setting up test scenarios, coordination with other teams
- Manage and update documentation, such as role based permission Matrix, standard operating procedures, quick reference guides, business process maps, etc
- Manage cases, utilizing ServiceNow, as a key member of the Tier 2 support team
- Review and evaluate changes in the H1/H2 releases to understand impacts, implement changes and testing
- Communicate system changes, upgrades and general information to end-users
- Establish and maintain security and integrity controls
- Perform other functions as may be assigned by immediate manager from time to time
To be successful in this role you will need:
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant degree in HR or Information management with in-depth experience managing various HRIS/IS; or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with SuccessFactors required
- Extensive HR systems reporting, HR process, and project management experience required
- Strong mathematical/analytical aptitude, problem solving and time-management skills
- Excellent data mining, manipulation and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills; high proficiency in MS Excel (with extensive experience in and knowledge of formulas and functions, pivot tables and charts)
- Knowledge of principles, practices and standards of human resource administration in assigned area
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated experience/maturity to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Positive, service oriented attitude with the ability to follow through on issues
- Ability to foresee potential challenges and provide solutions to a variety of problems