The Functional Analyst, Client Matter Solutions will provide functional and technical support for processes and systems within the Intapp suite of products with a main focus on Intapp CRM solutions.
Working at Baker McKenzie:
Baker McKenzie is the world’s leading law firm with offices all over the world. Our Belfast Centre is home to over 400 teammates in both legal and professional services such as finance, IT, marketing and business support.
We offer one of the best workplace benefits packages in the business with comprehensive private health cover, income protection, life assurance and a full employee assistance plan. These and a host of other benefits make us one of the most desirable companies to work for in Belfast.
We are committed to promoting inclusion, diversity and equity for all and are confident we can provide a career as individual and as exceptional as you.
About the role:
As part of this role, the successful candidate will:
- Act as First Responder to escalated incidents
- Analyze incidents and system issues discovered by the user community. Evaluate each incident, provide feedback, and/or detailed problem analysis for further escalation
- Review open incidents and determine strategies for closing those incidents
- Have a clear understanding of Technology Help Desk Support procedures and understand when to properly escalate incidents to appropriate IT Teams or Vendor.
- Prepare detailed analysis of each problem, and coordinate schedules with the BakerCI (Intapp CRM) Team and other supporting professionals.
- Assist the BakerCI Teams (Business and Technical) on special projects, initiatives, and key deliverables to support the Firm’s strategic objectives as outlined in the BakerCI initiatives roadmap
- Configure workflow forms, dashboards, and reports, to support the product's business transformation. Support and maintain the product's object schema
- Act as liaison for the Technology Help Desk
- Assist with testing product quarterly releases, identifying and reporting issues with Baker’s specific configuration and integration, and escalating to the vendor as needed
- Ensure timely planning for any submission of a Request for Change (RFC) to the Technical Change Management Team complying with the Firm’s ITSM process.
- Collaborate with the Security Team during security assessments of the solution’s ecosystem
- Document product features, enhancements, and troubleshooting tips in the Team’s Channel
- Provide regular status reports of outstanding issues
- Collaborate with internal teams in developing/updating BakerCI training materials, KB articles, etc.
- Maintain open communications with other support members regarding the progress of outstanding issues; coordinate with BakerCI SDU Team to ensure proper resolution of each issue
- Assist in testing the overall functionality of newly added features and document findings to improve the product(s) and process enhancements
- Assess BakerCI custom report requests from the user community and determine the feasibility of reports
- Generate reports to Management for statistical evaluation and analysis
- Generate reports as requested by office professionals or CMID
- Responsible for collecting requirements, proposing design solutions and end-to-end testing
- Collaborate with the Business SDU Team and other supporting Teams on special projects as assigned related to BakerCI
To be successful in this role you will need:
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- Experience in business analysis or functional support
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Technical Skills: Proficient in Windows Systems and MS Office suite, basic knowledge in SQL Enterprise Manager and Query Analyzer & Reporting tools such as MS-SQL Reporting Services
- Experience in Integration Builder and PowerBI is a plus but not required
- Able to prioritize and work independently with limited supervision
- Strong commitment to outstanding customer service
- Professional, reliable, mature, and able to work with various teams and application users across the firm
- Very adaptable, highly organized, and attentive to details and accuracy
- Organized, exceptional work ethic, personal and professional integrity
- High sense of urgency, initiative, and sense of responsibility
- Able to work in a fast-paced, stressful environment
- Flexible and willing to work in shifting schedules and overtime when necessary
- Fluent written and spoken English