Closing Date: 30th November 2023
The e-Billing Inventory Support Analyst will provide support to the teams in ensuring that e-Billing rejections and activities are being identified and addressed on a timely basis.
Working at Baker McKenzie:
Baker McKenzie is the world’s leading law firm with offices all over the world. Our Belfast Centre is home to over 400 teammates in both legal and professional services such as finance, IT, marketing, and business support.
We offer one of the best workplace benefits packages in the business with comprehensive private health cover, income protection, life assurance and a full employee assistance plan. These and a host of other benefits make us one of the most desirable companies to work for in Belfast.
We are committed to promoting inclusion, diversity, and equity for all and are confident we can provide a career as individual and as exceptional as you.
About the role:
As part of this role, the successful candidate will:
- Monitor centralized mailboxes, e-Billing status reports, and other sources to identify, troubleshoot, and route invoice rejections for resolution (if required)
- Record invoice rejections in ServiceNow to route invoice rejections to the responsible party.
- Update matter maintenance to the client's e-billing vendor systems as required.
- Escalate deviations from standard processes and unresolved eBilling rejections to management to ensure resolution on a timely basis.
- Prepare status reports and reconcile between different data sources where required.
- Evaluate complex situations using experience and multiple sources of information to arrive at the best possible resolution or recommendation.
- Work independently to complete assigned tasks and responsibilities to meet agreed objectives and SLAs.
- Communicate effectively with different audiences (including peers and Center management, in-market business partners, and others) in a way that is sensitive to the audience.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
To be successful in this role you will need:
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, commerce, finance, or related courses
- Strong prior experience in an e-billing role
- Sound understanding of commonly used Legal eBilling Vendors.
- Keen attention to detail and effective organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast-paced ever-changing work environment and successfully adapt to changing priorities and work demands.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction, follow up on own initiative.
- Exercise a required degree of tact and diplomacy when dealing with others and in handling sensitive issues.
- Flexibility to work a reasonable shifting schedule is required.