The e-Billing Implementation Analyst will process e-billing implementations including new systems or transitions to other systems.
Working at Baker McKenzie:
Baker McKenzie is the world’s leading law firm with offices all over the world. Our Belfast Centre is home to over 400 teammates in both legal and professional services such as finance, IT, marketing and business support.
We offer one of the best workplace benefits packages in the business with comprehensive private health cover, income protection, life assurance and a full employee assistance plan. These and a host of other benefits make us one of the most desirable companies to work for in Belfast.
We are committed to promoting inclusion, diversity and equity for all and are confident we can provide a career as individual and as exceptional as you.
About the role:
As part of this role, the successful candidate will:
- Coordinate with clients, vendors, and local office representatives regarding the requirements for the setup of new eBilling systems
- Assist in the timely completion of eBilling implementations
- Provide support for internal and external (client, third party vendor); general queries, outside counsel guidelines, user access, etc
- Troubleshoot invoice uploading problems and escalate to vendors those that cannot be resolved internally
- Assist with documentation of eBilling system setup details and uploading procedures
- Disseminate and coordinate updates on client implementation and other e-billing information to concerned parties promptly
- Evaluate and analyze situations using multiple sources of information and evaluate judgment based on the analysis of factual and qualitative information
- With limited supervision, work independently to complete assigned tasks and work responsibilities to meet agreed objectives. Consider the impact of recommendations when making decisions or resolving problems
- Able to exchange ideas and information effectively concisely and logically, and be sensitive to audience diversity
- Exercise a required degree of tact and diplomacy when dealing with others and in handling sensitive issues
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
To be successful in this role you will need:
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, commerce, finance, or related courses
- Experience gained in an e-billing role
- Sound understanding of commonly used Legal E-billing Vendors
- Keen attention to detail and effective organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast-paced ever-changing work environment and successfully adapt to changing priorities and work demands
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction, follow up on own initiative