The Process Design & Data Analyst will be responsible for analyzing, designing, and optimizing business processes and data within the Enterprise Service Management platform. This role involves collaborating with various functional areas to identify business requirements and implement streamlined workflows.
Working at Baker McKenzie:
Baker McKenzie is the world’s leading law firm with offices all over the world. Our Belfast Centre is home to over 400 teammates in both legal and professional services such as finance, IT, marketing, and business support.
We offer one of the best workplace benefits packages in the business with comprehensive private health cover, income protection, life assurance and a full employee assistance plan. These and a host of other benefits make us one of the most desirable companies to work for in Belfast.
We are committed to promoting inclusion, diversity, and equity for all and are confident we can provide a career as individual and as exceptional as you.
About the role:
As part of this role, the successful candidate will:
- Captures business and core configuration requirements, ensuring a thorough understanding of organizational needs
- Create detailed process maps and documentation to illustrate current and proposed workflows
- Analyze data to identify patterns, trends, and areas for optimization
- Validates the application functionality built by developer(s) and the system administrator(s) prior to promoting configuration into production
- Works with the platform team to develop release estimates and supports testing efforts during sprints
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, providing data analysis and insights to enhance business processes, including continuous improvement opportunities
- Participate in other duties and projects as directed by the Service Management leadership team.
To be successful in this role you will need:
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or substantial equivalent experience with an emphasis on business process and data analysis related field or equivalent work experience.
- ServiceNow CSA or CIS (any module) is a must; ServiceNow development experience in reporting or Performance Analytics is preferred
- Scrum Master certification is preferred
- Experience in business analysis and configuration or administration of ITSM and HRSD applications is required
- Experience with managing a Service Management application in a law firm would be highly desirable
- Global thinking and experience are preferred
- Experience in ServiceNow implementation is a must
- Ability to operate effectively/independently with minimal support
- Well-developed interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate, both written and orally, and in a clear and straightforward manner