The Leadership and Learning Advisor will be responsible for helping to deliver a best-in-class Leadership & Learning function to deliver on our ambition to be the law firm employer of choice.
You will deliver a range of training courses for both lawyers and business services professionals at all levels of the organisation across EMEA and you will have responsibility for leading a number of learning programmes including for trainees and newly qualified lawyers across the region. You may also be supporting the cohort lead for some of the senior regional programmes.
- Deliver a range of face-to-face and virtual training courses across EMEA such as presentation skills, new joiners induction, time management, influencing skills, networking skills etc.
- Programme manage several regional programs and, specifically for trainees and newly qualified lawyers across the region, take responsibility for the successful provision of trainee induction, Professional Skills Course programme, and newly-qualified lawyer training, building relationships as necessary with external providers. This role includes responsibility for budgets (managing supplier costs and maximising course utilisation); quality control (monitoring and feeding back to internal and external trainers); and compliance (ensure our programmes and our reporting fully meets regulations across the region e.g. SRA requirements for qualification in London)
- Maintain and continuously improve a number of smaller core training courses across the region
- Design new training courses and contribute to the evaluation of courses and programmes, where required
- As part of the L&L global team, contribute to global programmes on a project basis
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree focusing on Human Resources, Industrial Psychology, Organisational Development, Management, or other related areas
- Confidence and proficiency delivering a range of face-to-face and virtual training courses
- Some experience of designing effective learning interventions such as face-to-face workshops, webinars and other learning programmes
- Demonstrated ability to take a lead in solving problems and driving results quickly. Experience managing projects and programmes a plus
- Strong collaboration skills and effective at managing and communicating with a range of stakeholders from across the organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior coaching experience or qualifications such as MBTI will be useful but not essential (and can be offered as part of the training in the role)
- Prior experience in a Professional Services firm is preferred, but not a prerequisite
- Fluent written and spoken English is required. Fluency in another European language or Arabic highly desirable