Closing Date: 18th June 2021
The Operations/Process Manager fixed term contract) will provide leadership in the delivery of the Firm's end-to-end global Recruitment & Mobility processes.
The role will be involved in the development and enhancement of Recruitment & Mobility processes to achieve efficiency, quality, and enhanced employee and candidate experience leveraging relevant technology platforms.
- Provide leadership in the execution of world recruitment delivery processes for the Firm covering areas such as job posting, sourcing, interviewing, offer administration, and pre-onboarding
- Proactively identify and resolve issues within the process. Partner with internal stakeholders to deliver an integrated approach to recruitment delivery
- Implement the service delivery framework in collaboration with the team Senior Manager, delivery team, and regional Recruitment Directors
- Drive a culture of constant improvement, identifying, and implementing initiatives in order to increase business-wide recruiting effectiveness and efficiency
- Enhance team adherence to SLA commitments and quality standards
- Use data and analytics to drive Recruitment processes; address and solve any data integrity, compliance and reporting issues
- Manage and lead a high performing global recruitment delivery team with a focus on coaching and development
- Lead the Recruitment delivery function on business continuity and in the absence of the function Senior Manager
- Support relevant project work in collaboration with functional Senior Manager
- Technical skills, qualifications and experience
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Social Sciences, Business Administration or other relevant courses, or equivalent work experience.
- Significant experience and in-depth understanding of recruitment principles, methodologies, processes, and technologies
- Ability to sift through the nuances and identify effective and efficient processes
- Experience of successfully delivering projects from concept through to completion
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish strong relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, strong collaboration, partnership and influencing skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to roll out proactive and innovative global recruitment processes
- Demonstrated success in people management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
- Ability to work with virtual teams and drive by influence
- Recruitment Management System (RMS) experience
- Experience working in a shared services/captive environment is preferable.