The Design Services Workflow Coordinator will be responsible for smooth running of the operational systems, processes and policies of the team, and the effective use of the workflow and reporting system, to achieve overall global team objectives. You will be focused on providing an excellent service to the Firm, and working collaboratively to build our brand and enhance visual standards.
The Design Services team located across our 4 centers (Manila, Belfast, Tampa, Buenos Aires) is responsible for implementing our brand guidelines and visual identity standards on design projects, and executing a wide range of print, digital and multimedia outputs to support our offices and practice/industry groups.
As part of our ‘in house agency’ for the Firm, you will manage the operations and efficiency of the Belfast-based design team who develop branded collateral to support our business development, marketing and communications efforts both internally and externally.
- Manage the operations of daily requests through the Firm’s intake and workflow system
- Liaise with requestors to confirm briefs and timescales logged in our workflow system
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities necessary to ensure that the service runs effectively and efficiently
- Manage client and project stakeholders’ expectations
- Resolve project conflicts/bottlenecks / operational concerns
- Liaise with the design teams in other centers to ensure effective handover of requests where required, and ensure processes and standards are aligned globally
- Identify ways to improve the quality and processes of Design Services
Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in a design / production / studio environment
- Strong understanding of traditional marketing design, branding, merchandising and production, including knowledge of print and multimedia
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and MS Office 2010
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, and analytical skills
- Comfortable working as part of a team based across multiple offices
- Ability to manage projects under tight deadlines in a busy environment
- Experience working in a global organization or a professional services environment is an advantage