Role Type: Full-time, Permanent
Role Close Date: 1st May 2019
The English Language Document Reviewer will be supporting the firm's Knowledge Management team on a global basis by undertaking a first edit of legal publications such as newsletters and multi-jurisdictional Handbooks.
- Provide efficient and thorough document checking, proof reading and copy editing services in accordance to client request.
- Liaise with clients to clarify administration and technical expectations to ensure highest quality of service is provided.
- Manage and coordinate workflow in accordance to client requirements and other document services departments.
- Manage departmental deadlines to ensure efficient and effective workflow throughout the department, whilst following company procedures.
- To keep personal workload under active review to ensure that deadlines are not missed, whilst communicating with clients and colleagues to identify any potential issues.
- To assist clients by offering guidance regarding he use of English language or house styles, and by improving the readability of documents if requested.
- To ensure accurate time is recorded on automated time recording software to enable department to charge back work.
- Support the firm's Knowledge Management team on a global basis by undertaking a first edit of legal publications such as newsletters and multi-jurisdictional Handbooks.
Skills and Experience:
- Graduate (2:1 or above)
- Ability to review, analyse and organise documentary and factual evidence
- Excellent attention to detail
- Aptitude for learning (and becoming proficient in) the use of software and IT applications, and using search terms intelligently to navigate large databases/document management systems
- Excellent client service skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Experience working in a legal, financial, or similar professional services team
- Experience/Understanding of effective workflow management
- Experience working on intricate documents in client deadline driven environment
- Team player/Experience of working in a team
- Committed to personal development