We are looking for Experience Management Coordinator to join our highly regarded team at Baker McKenzie Belfast.
The Experience Management coordinator will provide support to Baker McKenzie's EMEA Region in collecting, maintaining, quality control and communicating Firm's work experience. This involves reaching out to our BD professionals and lawyers across the region and making sure that highly accurate and consistent information is being stored and shared across the Firm.
Successful candidate will be part of Experience Management team that is led out of the Belfast office with a team of experience management professionals spread across Baker McKenzie's offices. The team works across a diverse group of colleagues and functions providing access to high quality information and insight on the Firm's experience.
Reporting to Experience Management Manager, this role is right in the centre of providing and improving support across for Transactional Practices across the EMEA region.
We are in the middle of changing our experience management processes and systems and this role will be right in the middle of this change programme.
We are looking for someone to join the team who has a very strong work ethic and a genuine interest in working for a law firm.
- Regular communication with local offices and collection of Baker McKenzie's work experience
- Regular database updates and quality control of data collected
- League Tables submissions
- Support for all deals list requests for various BD purposes
- Extraction of highly relevant and tailored deal information for proposals
- Monthly reporting on work experience collected
- Participation in development of deal related newsletters or group communication
- Creation and regular updates of ready-to-use deals list
- Becoming a super user of deals database (training will be provided), answering questions on best practice information input and output and providing training on the database to BD staff
- Close collaboration with global experience management team based in Manila and BD professionals in local Baker McKenzie offices in providing best in class experience support
- Bachelor's Degree in a Business, Marketing, Law, Communication or related disciplines
- Experience in a legal or other professional services role is strongly preferred
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook,
Technical & Personal Skills:
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise work effectively
- Flexibility and willingness to work outside of business hours as needed to fulfil the responsibilities of the role.
- International outlook and experience