Are you the type of person who thrives in a fast paced corporate environment, who enjoys working with colleagues across the world and who loves to communicate? If this sounds like you then we have a maternity cover opening up in the Autumn which you should apply for.
The Firm has more rankings in Chambers Global than any other and values directories highly as a benchmarking tool. We make over 1,000 submissions a year to Chambers and Legal 500 alone. This is an enormous investment of time with, until now, limited central oversight.
This role is essentially to increase efficiency, reduce the average number of hours spent by both partners and staff on submissions and increase consistency of best practice. The successful candidate will work closely with the Firm's Content management team, who collate and analyse our directories performance year on year and that of key competitors.
We are looking for someone to join the team who has a very strong work ethic and a genuine interest in working for a law firm.
• Marketing/Business Studies degree or related degree (2.1 classification or above preferred)
• Experience either as a directories researcher or responsible for submissions processes within a law firm (preferred)
• Strong project management experience required
• Experience of a managerial role
• Understanding of all aspects of the legal directories research process (preferred)
• Experience in an editorial role (preferred)
Technical & Personal Skills:
• Able to build credibility with partners and develop a strong internal network
• Good writing and presentation/training skills
• Able to work as part of a virtual team
• Enthusiasm for working with colleagues in many countries and cultures
• Ability to motivate and lead a team
• Proven experience creating and socialising best practice