We are looking for a Diversity & Inclusion Operations & Projects Manager to join our highly regarded team at Baker McKenzie.
The primary purpose of this position is to oversee the day-to-day operations of the Global D&I Department and to take responsibility for project managing key strategic D&I initiatives.
Working closely with the Director of Global D&I, you will innovate and build upon current processes, partnering with senior professional business services across the Firm. You will own the strategic planning and execution of Global D&I initiatives, finance and budget management, project management, vendor management, and communications and administration, in order to advance the Firm's D&I mission and goals.
We are looking for someone to join the team who has a very strong work ethic and a genuine interest in working for a law firm.
• Minimum of three years of diversity and inclusion experience, preferably in a large law firm or professional services environment.
• Undergraduate degree in relevant field (2.1 or above preferred)
Personal & Technical Skills:
• Ability to perform data analysis preferred.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
• Theoretical and practical project management knowledge experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong ability to communicate concisely with a wide variety of audiences, including senior management and external stakeholders.
• Self motivated; ability to work independently.
• Capacity to think strategically to identify issues and help develop long-term solutions. Excellent judgment and problem solving skills.
• Sophisticated inter-personal skills. Strong ability to establish relationships quickly, engage with stakeholders and influence through all job levels.