We are looking for an Account Executive to join our highly-regarded team at Baker & McKenzie Global Services, Belfast to cover maternity leave.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the management of sales and relationships with both clients and internal stakeholders contributing to the growth of the client base and the client portfolio, and in supporting the targets in relation to a robust suite of online e-learning products and services.
We are looking for someone to join the team who has a very strong work ethic and a genuine interest in working for a law firm.
• 3-5 years of previous sales and client relationship management experience, preferably in professional or legal services or B2B
• Undergraduate degree (2.1 or above preferred)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office
Technical & Personal Skills:
• Ability to work well in a growing team environment with colleagues and stakeholders situated in multiple locations around the world
• Extremely focused on excellence in client relationship management
• Personable, confident and professional
• Strong numerical and organizational skills
• Language skills preferable
• Willingness to work flexible hours to accommodate different time zones
• Some travel may be required (Approximately 10%)