We are looking for a Client Revenue Specialist to join our highly-regarded team at Baker McKenzie Global Services, Belfast.
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing a client revenue function across the firm. The client revenue function will coordinate assignments, budgeting, billing, ebilling, collecting and reporting for key clients. This role is to provide a comprehensive and commercially focused revenue control service as well as ensure that effective matter management practices are in place and followed.
We are looking for someone to join the team who has a very strong work ethic and a genuine interest in working for a law firm.
• A Bachelor's degree with ideally five to seven years of business administrative experience.
• An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
• An individual with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgement and strong operational focus who is well organized and a team player.
• Experience with the ability to advise senior leadership of key issues and make appropriate decisions to support Firm needs. Intelligent and articulate.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to deal effectively at all levels throughout an international firm.
Personal & Technical Skills:
• Ability to establish productive working relationships with CSDs, client managers, billing partners and local billing teams.
• Commercial pragmatic attitude and understanding of our client relationships.
• Ability to establish working relationships with a client's accounts payable and procurement teams.
• Ability to influence clients in order to refine current billing practices and resolve issues, both theirs and ours, without detriment to the overall client relationship.
• Delivers high quality work.
• Maintains a courteous and professional manner.
• Able to communicate (written and verbal) effectively and clearly.
• Able to present information concisely and professionally.
• Deals with sensitive information in an appropriate manner.
• Is positive, polite and attentive in all situations, responding promptly to requests.
• Demonstrates a positive approach to working as part of a team and is a reliable and effective team member.
• Is aware of the impact of own actions and modifies behaviours accordingly.
• Willing to assist team members even when busy
• Works effectively with others outside formal lines of authority to accomplish organizational goals.
• Significant knowledge of and experience with SAP, and especially the Firm's current implementation
• Significant knowledge and experience of electronic billing systems
• Advanced Excel and PPT skills