Responsible for coordinating all non-partner recruiting functions for the New York office and support for the NA Economics team's hiring initiatives. This is a hands-on position that requires the individual to provide proactive and reliable recruitment support to the office and will collaborate with the NA Recruiting Director and Recruiting Manager on recruitment initiatives and provide additional support on NA talent initiatives, as requested.
The role requires a highly organized, detail-oriented individual with solid project management skills, strong client service orientation, with the ability to effectively interact professionally with lawyers, business professionals and candidates. Individual will possess excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to work cooperatively with team members across North America and solve problems independently.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of five (5) years in legal recruiting preferably in a legal services environment
- Proficient with MS Office 2010 (Word, Outlook and PowerPoint); Experience with viRecruit a plus
- Well-developed and sophisticated organization, communication and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to relate to and gain the confidence of people at all levels within an organization, as well as an ability to build strong relationships and work in a collaborative environment
- Demonstrable sound decision making, analytic skills and general business acumen
- Must be able to meet deadlines and multi-task in a matrix, fast-paced, professional services environment