We are seeking an Practice Group Coordinator to join our team in Bangkok office.
The key accountabilities are the following:
- Proofread, edit, and draft English language documents (legal and/ or non legal) to ensure that all documents produced by the Office meet the highest legal standard and are free of grammatical errors, and in accordance with the Bangkok office style guide
- Give feedback to staff on writing errors and provide tips for improving the staff's written English
- Keep abreast of developments in legal writing standards and the technical legal terminology so as to be able to advise the legal staff on legal writing
- Assist in Business Development Program: developing marketing & PR materials e.g. client newsletters and alerts; press kits/ press releases, proposals, etc.
- Assist in the Key Client Program: researching and preparing background materials and fee analysis to support nomination of particular clients, active monitoring of activities and tracking, preparing and updating monthly reports and communication with key partners to secure representation of relevant partners, lawyers and practice areas and effective follow up post-events
- Assist lawyers in developing and updating lawyers' profiles/ CVs, capability statements and clause bank
- Bachelor's degree in any fields
- Must possess native English proficiency with excellent written skill
- Previous experience in document review/ editing is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office program, Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to comfortably deal/work with top management, and understand their languages and needs
- Driven, proactive, uncompromising with quality, highly organized, with great planning skills to ensure work delivery within set timelines
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions, but also to work independently